This time last year, DICE released their debut EP. The band was 15 months old, had 1 Million streams and hadn’t played a show outside of WA.Now, one year later they release their sophomore EP ‘Time Will Tell’ (with a world premiere on Zane Lowe's Apple show), sit at well over 19 Million streams (1.53 million streams in the last 28 days alone) and are about to embark on their third Australian tour with shows having sold-out nearly 3 months in advance.
With a #133 in the triple j Hottest 200 for previous single ‘Double Espresso’, widespread community
radio support, a #1 most played song on triple j in February and a number 3 most played track in May they celebrate their break-out, career-defining year and firmly stake their position as Australia’s premier indie-rock outfits.
Most recent achievements include:
• Recently released sophomore EP "TIME WILL TELL" and have amassed well over 19 MILLION STREAMS (1.5 million streams in the last 28 days alone)
• FIRST NATIONAL TOUR IN MAY 2023 with shows having sold out nearly 3 months in advance - Sell outs including - The corner hotel Melbourne and the Rechabite in Perth and two back to back sold out shows at Waywards in Sydney.
• MAJOR SPOTIFY PLAYLISTING: Locally - New Music Friday, Local Noise, Indie Arrivals, Local
List, Rock Out + multiple covers
• WIDESPREAD INTERNATIONAL PLAYLISTING: Front Left, Feel-Good Indie Rock, Indie
Brandneu, New Noise, Indie Highlights, All New Rock
• APPLE MUSIC 'UP NEXT' FEATURE ARTIST (AU & NZ) with prominent features in New Music
Daily, The New Rock, and Heaps Indie playlists
• Previous single "DOUBLE ESPRESSO" ranked #133 in the TRIPLE J HOTTEST 200
• Single "EYES AHEAD" was number 1 most played song on TRIPLE J in February
• Single "STOCKHOLM" was the 3rd most played song on TRIPLE J in May